SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Another Good Day…in more than one way!

I woke up bright and early this morning to get some more cleaning and household chores done. That should be classified as exercise!

For breakfast, I ate Ezekiel toast with butter and an egg. I also ate a banana and milk.

4213 001

While working, I sipped on my coffee.

4213 002

I got some good news at work today and have been given a new position as Editor! I have ALWAYS wanted to be an editor and I am so looking forward to the experience! Open-mouthed smile

On my break, I cleaned toilets (I work from home, FYI…so they were my own toilets, lol). I thoroughly washed my hands before eating some baby carrots. Winking smile

4213 003

I planned ahead last night and grilled two salmon burgers so that I would have one to eat for lunch today. These are SOOOO good. I ate it on an 80 calorie bun with gouda, light Miracle Whip, ketchup, and lettuce.

4213 004

I also ate an apple with peanut butter.

4213 005

After lunch, I sipped on some Early Grey. This is my favorite coffee mug of the moment. It’s a good reminder!

4213 006

I have been craving this combination for some time now, so decided to eat it for a snack-- fresh strawberries with chocolate sauce drizzled on top.

4213 007

AND, my usual coffee in the afternoon.

4213 009

After work, I did some more cleaning. I have a couple more small things to get done and I’ll be finished!

For supper, I ate a salad with lettuce, tomato, chicken, feta, pecans, and homemade ranch.

4213 010

And finished it up with a Chocolate Angel Cupcake. This one was baked in a ramekin and I topped it with Cool Whip chocolate Frosting.

4213 011

After supper, I headed out to cover an event for job #2 and #3. Everyone in my community is so nice and friendly. I’ve been at job #2 for almost a year now and met so many people. It has helped push me out of my comfort zone, but I sure wish I could be less shy sometimes!

It’s always so validating to hear compliments from people about my work. Sometimes I just don’t know the point in continuing but when I hear good things, it inspires me to keep going and stick with it.

So there ya have it! That’s my good day… in many ways. I didn’t have time to fit in a workout, and I need some down time to unwind a bit before going to bed, so today will be my rest day.

9 comments :

  1. congrats on your new position!!! and I love the mug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I loved the promotion and then toilet cleaning. That was funny side by side. :) Congrats on the many good things today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salmon burger looks so good.

    Hope you like your new role!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the promotion!!!

    I really want to try those salmon burgers. They look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the promotion!!
    Nice nosh today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plate! Congrats on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...