SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A spring walk

On Friday, hubby and I thought we would go geocaching. However, it turned out to be pretty muddy and the trails covered with snow in many areas. So instead, we did a little walking at a nearby park.

Here are a few pictures. They seem to capture that pivotal point between winter and springtime, which means it’s almost time for spring weather!

Easter 004

While attempting to geocache, we came across this abandoned structure. SO INTRIGUING. I looked it up and it had been a spring back in the day. It has sense been abandoned, but I find things like this fascinating. I can’t wait to get a closer look when the trails are in better shape.

Easter 005

Easter 006

Empty rail cars.

Easter 007

Easter 008

And beautiful signs of springtime.

Easter 010

Easter 011

A pretty cardinal that was very far away. I love my camera!

Easter 013

However, most of the trails looked like this:

Easter 015

So we didn’t get too far. But it was so nice to be outside again and amongst nature. It really does something for the mind and soul.

Have a good day!

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...