SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

W.I.D

I lost what I gained last week, so that’s good. I lost 1.6. This puts me back at my lowest weigh in again. I’m happy with this loss for the week. Any loss at all is good in my book.

I’ve been so busy now that I’m back in school. I’m having a hard time keeping up with the blogs, and I miss them! But for now I need to read all of my literature first, and then the blogs 2nd. :(

I’ve also been having a hard time getting everything planned and tracking my points. I need to get that down or I’m going to be gaining weight! I haven’t been eating the wrong foods though.

I haven’t gotten up this week to exercise in the morning. I’ve had a cold and I’m waiting for this to pass. I’m enjoying a 1/2 hour extra of sleep. But come Saturday morning I’m going running. :)

Hope you’re all doing well and losing lots of weight! Hopefully I have some more time to post more often!!

4 comments :

  1. Great job on the loss! Maybe take 15 minutes before bedtime and plan out your food for the next day. That helps me when I know I have some busy days coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the loss! Keep thinking healthy and it will all fall into place. Remember that school is your first priorty and the blog will always be here. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems sticking to plan these days. With school and work, it sounds like you must be incredibly busy. Just try not to let your business totally overcome your diet.

    Congrats on the loss! And smart move placing school work before blog reading: blogs are fun, but your education is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mae Flowers,

    Congratulations on your weight loss! That is so exciting that you had your lowest weigh in. You should be very proud of your achievement. Your blog is a great inspiration for others trying to lose weight, and I’d love for you to share your past and upcoming experiences with others through Wellsphere’s HealthBlogger Network (HBN). With the HBN, you can connect with others who are losing weight and encourage those who wish to follow in your path.

    For more information about joining, check out http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or feel free to e-mail me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...