SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ready to go!

Today I am getting back to exercising and I'm more than ready. My hubby said he'll go running with me today, so can't wait for that! I love the way that I feel afterwards. We're doing some renovations in our living room, which is where I keep the treadmill. So we've had to move the treadmill into another room and our house has all wood floors. I don't want to run on the treadmill and ruin the floor, so I'll have to figure something out for this week until we get new carpet installed in the living room. I love running outside, but I'm a little afraid to go out by myself at 4:30 AM in the dark. Maybe I could run downtown, there's always a sheriff sitting there. lol

I never heard anything about my blood work, so I called the doctor yesterday and spoke w/ a nurse who said that she thinks everything is ok and if it wasn't, the doctor would call me. They're so unprofessional at this hospital, I hate it. They should have called me either way. But it's good to know everything is ok, I knew it would be. Sometimes makes me wonder if Doctors order blood work to make extra money...but we won't go there.

Hope you all have great weekends!

1 comment :

  1. I never liked running in the dark by myself either. You are doing a really great job with your weight loss, and I love your goals and rewards!

    I hope the renovations go well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...