SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weigh In Day

This morning I weighed in at 250.6! I'll take that. It's a new low for me and a loss of 1.8 lbs. this week.

I really wanted to meet my 40 lb. goal by my birthday next week, but that would take a 2.6 lb. loss. I know it's probably possible, but I never lose that much in one week. I'm not going to get disappointed in myself if I don't get there. That's exactly why I don't usually set date goals.

Last night, hubby and I went for a nice 30 min. walk. It's always nice to talk and walk. I even convinced him to get up with me at 4:30 this morning to go running outside! Wow, did that feel great! It was so pretty as it was still dark outside and you could see the stars. I don't think I'd want to go by myself though, kind of scary alone! Since we went for a walk last night, I only missed Monday's workout, which I will make up on Saturday. That way I won't have skipped another week of workouts!

Thanks for all of the great snack ideas. I have a list started so I can bring it when I go grocery shopping the next time. Very helpful!

3 comments :

  1. Congrats on the great weight loss! Excellent job. I bet you just might meet your goal for your birthday next week!

    Good job on the exercise too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! You're getting so close to the coach purse reward!

    I'm so happy your hubby has been running and walking with you! It seems to make things so much better. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Happy Day for you. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...