SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 14, 2009

What a Headache!

I'm on day 2 of a headache. I can take Ibuprofen and numb it down so it doesn't hurt so much, but it's back full force when it wears off. I'm thinking it's getting better, but I'm really not sure as I have been laying low. It gets worse when I get up and walk or do anything else physical. Needless to say, I did not get up and work out this morning. But I think I'm being healthy by NOT putting that extra stress on my body, so be it!



This isn't really anything NEW for me, but it's not COMMON either. I think it may be a hormonal thing, as I had TOM (actually I don't get it monthly as the BC I'm on makes it so I don't get it at all for some reason), last week. Yesterday morning I was very emotional for no reason and have just felt out of sorts in general.



I'm exhausted and it may be because of the painting, or maybe the chiropractor misaligned me. lol. I hope I feel better soon though! Eating has been on track, so I'm happy for that. :) It's amazing how I can see some things becoming habits for me. I ALWAYS count out serving sizes now. Yay for a NSV!

3 comments :

  1. I sure hope your headache feels better soon. That is NO fun! Will you call the doctor if it doesn't go away soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds hormonal - the headaches, fatigue, emotional outburst all signs of imbalance... there are homeopathic remedies to help balance hormones... I don't know if they'd help, I have a sister who needed to take an essential oil to get herself stable. Good luck! I'm there with ya! My new BC has had me bleeding for almost 4 weeks straight. oh to be a woman...blahhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Mae, I hope your headache goes away soon. It sounds terrible. :( Well done staying on track with the eating in spite the pain.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...