SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm so sore!

Ok, I posted that yesterday I was going to go for a run- well that didn't happen!

Here's the thing. I painted ALL day yesterday. I was up and down ladders. We have 9 ft. ceilings in our living room, so there was a lot of stretching with the paint roller too. Bending down to the floor to touch up, etc. I think I got a better workout doing that than I would have running, so no worries! I am extremely sore this morning. The painting is ALMOST done. I am in love with it! I'll have to post pictures when it's done to make sure I didn't do anything too crazy and ugly! haha :)

Eating wise, I did wonderful yesterday. I'm looking forward to jumping on the scale this morning. Yesterday, I weighed in at my lowest ever, but I can't tell you what it was because it wasn't my official weigh in! ;)

Update on Hubby's weight loss- 16 lbs. So proud of him! :) He really has changed his eating habits around. It makes me feel a lot better to know that he is healthy. Not drinking so many sugary pops and eating bad foods. He can hardly believe how much weight he's lost just since eating healthy! :)

4 comments :

  1. Men seem to lose so easily and quickly with a little bit of focus. Good for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want pictures! =)

    Painting is hard work, and you definitely get a workout! Isn't it great to have everything fresh, crisp and clean?

    Congrats on your good eating and to your husband on doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful about his weight loss. Painting is a hard job! I think it's just great that he has cut out some of the unhealthier foods and seen some real results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do a lot of painting, and you are right, soreness will ensue!

    Congrats to your hubby :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...