SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update

It's been a few days since I posted last, but I'm still here! We were pretty much gone for the later part of the week and I wasn't able to plan my meals, etc. etc. I gained a few pounds, which is upsetting because I was really starting to lose! But, it will come off if I stick with it. The problem is, today was my first day to go to work and then go to school without lunch, etc. that I blogged about before. I was starving after class. I ate my healthy snacks in the car and still came home hungry. I had a serving of chips and salsa, yogurt raisins, popcorn, and a bit of chocolate. That is not good at all. I'll have to figure something out yet and get that under control. But I was so exhausted I fell asleep on the couch for an hour. So much for getting some homework done!!

On a brighter note, the hubby said he would go running with me outside. Now this is a big deal for me. I haven't run OUTSIDE since I was in high school and forced to run around the track. I have never run outside for fun, on my own free will. and I DID IT! I did my couch to 5k and it was liberating. My hubby was like my own personal trainer. He would definitely go much faster than me but he went along beside me and helped cheer me on. He's really proud of me. We did that twice. :) Hopefully we can do it again on Saturday! I have been doing my 4:30 AM workouts inside.

I'm a little worried about weigh in tomorrow, and it's the first of the month one too. Hopefully I can meet that lose 4 lbs goal I set!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...