SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 18, 2016

Weigh in Day

I gained .8 lb. today. This is in addition to the weight I gained last week. Eek.

The quote below sums up what’s going on with me lately.


I start to doubt myself and that leads me to not taking action to become the person I want to be. When I’m not taking action then I’m not getting the results. End of story.

Believe it or not, I am feeling more positive and motivated today than I have been in about a week. Yesterday, I got to spend the morning by myself—I just went to Target and Kohl's, but it seemed to be just what I needed.

In the afternoon, I took Little Miss Sunshine for a walk to the park and then chased her around the park. She is definitely going to help me get my steps in this summer! I actually reached 10,000 steps yesterday for the first time since January 27th.


I always seem to dread working out but then when I get activity in it makes me feel so much better. That’s what happened yesterday. It was nice to be out in the sunshine and moving around. This weekend is supposed to be colder, but next week we will have some warmer days and I plan on getting outside as much as possible!

I’ve had a productive week. I rearranged the living room and have been working on the play room area. I finally found shelves I like and that is making a huge difference! Everything is finally coming together and looking more organized.

I need a few more things for the walls and I’m looking for a rug. I also want to paint my desk, which is on the office side of the room. Little by little.

It is nice to have the energy to accomplish so much! It’s crazy to think that a year ago I was having a hard time just functioning from day to day because of postpartum depression.

I couldn’t keep the house clean and didn’t have the energy to do much more than take care of Little Miss Sunshine and sit in my chair. Whew. I’m so glad to know that wasn’t “normal” and that makes me appreciate feeling so well now.

Have a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...