SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Cute Clothing Finds in Rue21 Plus Sizes

I am happy to report that I’ve been doing well this week so far! I am starting to feel motivated again. I also love the way that I feel when I’m doing well.

I went shopping a little bit today and seeing so many cute spring clothes was motivation enough to stay on track! I bought 2 tops and a dress. They are styles that I always love when I see them but can never find in plus sizes! Score!

Have you shopped the plus size section at Rue21? This isn’t a store that I usually shop at, but when I saw a sign for plus sized clothes I decided to take a look. I’m glad that I did! While their clothes aren’t really the best quality, they’re cute and cheap.

This is the dress I bought:


Cute, huh? I think it’d be good for family pictures this spring. We’ll see.

Here is one of the shirts I bought:


You can shop online, but I did notice that the fit was kind of hit or miss for all of the things I tried on. Some things seemed huge on me and others seemed tight—same size.

Anyways, kind of a random post today! Not much else to share right now!

How are things going for you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...