SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lifelong Learning: #GrozaLearningCenter Roots Booster Workbook Review

Disclaimer: I was sent the Groza Learning Center Roots Booster workbook for free in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.

Are you a lifelong learner?

I love to learn new things and I’m always curious to know more. One of my favorite parts about being a newspaper reporter was being able to interview and talk to interesting people. I learned so much!

I’m excited to share my newest endeavor in lifelong learning. I was sent a Groza Learning Center Roots Booster workbook. It’s a strategic vocabulary building guide complete with activities and quizzes to help you improve your vocabulary.


The workbook is made for people like myself who love to learn and want to increase their vocabulary, homeschoolers, and anyone who recognizes the importance of learning root words.

If you can master root words, it will be beneficial for your entire life and especially so in your educational career. The book has helped countless students improve test scores and other vocabulary related challenges.

Looking through the workbook, I can see that there are a lot of roots that I already know but there are also many that I don’t know! Even as a college graduate, these are simple skills that I need to brush up on.

I like that the workbook has various activities based on the different ways of learning—visual, audio, hands-on, etc. This is such a great way to absorb the information.

I really look forward to completing this workbook and increasing my vocabulary and comprehension.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...