SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 21, 2016

I’m Hosting a LuLaRoe Pop up Boutique! Featuring Plus Sizes (and more)


Have you heard of LulaRoe clothing? They have super cute styles and I am really excited to host a LulaRoe Pop up Boutique via Facebook! This means that you can join in on the party and browse through the clothing too. See the invitation below for all of the details. You can join my Facebook group for the party here or by clicking on the invitation below.


What can you expect? Lots of colorful leggings, dresses, skirts, and tops in misses, plus, and girls sizes.


The clothing is modest and stylish, for those of you who are concerned about that.


The quantities are limited so you don’t have to worry about everyone having your outfit, but it also means the clothes go fast!


I can’t wait to see what patterns will be available for my party!



Don’t worry, you don’t have to buy anything if you join the party! Just take a look around.

I hope to see you there! Leave me a comment when you’ve joined!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...