SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 7, 2012

New @Quaker Soft Baked Bars

This post brought to you by Quaker Oats. All opinions are 100% mine.

QSBB 3D Carton Banana.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)    QSBB 3D Carton Cinn Pecan.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

The Quaker Soft Baked Bar is the perfect lower calorie alternative to traditional bakery style muffins and sweet breads. Just look at how delicious it looks. I'd pick this breakfast snack in a bakery showcase any day!

QSBB Yum Image high res.jpg

I like that it's only 140 calories and 5g of fiber and 6g of protein. And it's good to know I'm eating a wholesome food. Not only would the bars be good for breakfast, but they’d be handy to pack in my purse for a snack on the go.

They come in two mouth watering flavors: Banana Nut and Cinnamon Pecan. I can just imagine heating one up in the microwave and eating it like fresh baked bread or a cinnamon roll right out of the oven. I have been craving cinnamon rolls for a long time but but I haven’t eaten one because they are so high in calories. Now I can eat something with a similar taste but for much fewer calories!

And I know hubby would love these too! He's always asking me to bake sweet breads and I don't do it very often because of the calories. I would pair one of these bars with a fresh healthy egg and a glass of milk for the perfect breakfast. A healthier alternative to high calorie bakery goods is here!

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments :

  1. Those look good. Right now I am digging the Quaker Oatmeal cups. I don't like oatmeal but I like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some of these- Often when I am in a rush in the am I eat a fiber one bar but these look way more breakfast delicious, and I can save the fiber one bars for snack instead :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...