SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 18, 2012

Homemade Pudding Pops Recipe

Today was a hot one! With a high of 97 degrees, I declared it a “work all day” kind of day just so I could stay inside. Imagine my excitement when I found the popsicle molds, that hubby ordered for me, in the mailbox! Yippee!

So I wanted to share a very simple and low calorie recipe with you all. A little something to cool you off during this hot weather!

Here’s what you’ll need:

Popsicles 001

  • Skim milk (or whatever you so choose, just adjust the calories accordingly), a box of sugar free, fat free pudding mix, and popsicle molds.

Measure out 2 cups of skim milk in the blender and add the packet of pudding mix:

Popsicles 002

Mix it up until smoothly blended:

Popsicles 004

Have your popsicle molds at the ready:

Popsicles 005

And pour the mix evenly into the pudding cups. I have some leftover, so it would have made about 7 popsicles.

Popsicles 006

I love these pudding molds. They are from Ikea. Hubby bought me two different sets. These are pink and yellow and the others are blue and green.

Popsicles 007

Pop them in the freezer for at least four hours or so:

Popsicles 008

And then take them out of the freezer and enjoy them! After a hard day working in the heat, Hubby approves this message!

Popsicles 009

Only 45 calories, 8g carbs, 0g fat and 3g of protein per pudding pop!

7 comments :

  1. Yum! These look great Alissa. Call me deprived, I've never had a pudding pop in my life. That must change!! :) Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Puddin Pops! :) They look Delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say I am at the beginning of an equally challenging weight loss journey... 1/2 my body weight which is 160#. I have only just started in May and am down 21 pounds. Your blog has inspired me and I saved the link. I absolutely love the fact that you have been rewarding yourself frequently! I have been on several diets througout the years and congrats on sticking to this. It's been a long time and you're doing great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be 100 degrees here today (with humidity THROUGH the roof!). We're definitely doing these! Thanks for posting the recipe! My boys will love 'em.

    YOU RULE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...