SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weigh In Day

I weighed in at 238.2 this morning. I gained .2 this week. I guess that’s understandable, considering the camping trip. But the difference this time is that usually when I go on vacation, I eat out of control and when I come back home I feel like I am too far gone and the diet is ruined. This time, I did not eat out of control and I came home and continued being healthy. That’s progress!

Today is a cold and rainy day. We’re talking back to sweaters and shoes. No more flip flops and short sleeves this week! I can’t wait for the warm weather to be back.

Not too much else to say today, hope you’re all having a great week!

8 comments :

  1. Feh. .2 pounds is nothing. You could have that off by tomorrow. :)

    I am so ready for some camping. Your pictures of the trip has given me camping fever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on keeping it in control :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.2 lbs will go away in no time. Gratz on keeping a rein in on your diet. You'll do great next week for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. .2 lbs is a drink of water...don't worry about it. Just keep doing what you know is healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. .2 is good considering the camping trip....I'd be happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a small amount that I bet it will be gone today! You did great on that camping trip - I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was up this week too... hang in there hon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry. I'm sure you can lose that off next week :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...