SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Almost There

The countdown is on- I’m almost done with school for the semester! Yesterday, I had a 55 minute final where about 9 of us had to meet with the professor and each of us had to discuss a poem or literary work. I’m glad that’s over. It wasn’t a big deal, but I always stress when I have to talk in class. I heard that we get full credit if we just show up though. I also turned in a paper on what I talked about for extra credit.

So, today I have a big final test, which I’m trying not to stress about. It’ll be an hour and 50 minutes where we have to write 4 essays, I believe. Then I have to write my 12 page paper tonight and tomorrow after work and I’m DONE! There’s an end in sight!

Yesterday, I didn’t do well with handling the stress. I turned to food. I didn’t do terrible, but it made me feel like I had failed and those thoughts are never good. So I’m starting afresh today! I am up on the scale because of Sunday’s lunch and yesterday, still less than weigh in day but not by much. But sometimes that’s how my body works. I’ll gain and then drop a bunch. I’ll hope for the best for weigh in tomorrow!

Hope you’re having a good week so far!

6 comments :

  1. Good luck... almost done :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your test!! YAY for almost being done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holding both thumbs and all my toes for you...good luck and remember so many of us stress eat, you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and very happy for you to be almost done!! That's always a great feeling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the test! You'll have a lot less stress when it's done and over with.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...