SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend

We’ve had a great weekend, but I wish it wasn’t over already!

On Friday night, hubby had a concert with the community band that he plays for. It’s always interesting to watch all of the old people there watching the show. :) They get so excited about the music they probably grew up listening to. After that, we went out to dinner with hubby’s parents. We went to a local Mexican restaurant. I made a good choice by getting a chicken quesadilla with no sides. It had a bunch of lettuce, a tomato, guacamole, and a little sour cream on the side. I may have gone a little overboard on the chips and salsa, but overall I think I did just fine!

The next morning I felt pretty miserable though and I think it was due to the Mexican food. My body just isn’t used to eating like that anymore. It’s always inspiration to eat a little better next time. I hate feeling like that.

I cleaned up my flower beds and burned 242 calories doing that! I’m starting to realize that anything I can do to be active is good for me at this point. It’s all about calories burned. The flower beds look a ton better, but I’m going to finish them up next week by filling in with annuals and then adding mulch. I’ll post some pictures next week.

We got groceries and ran a few errands. We were looking for a pear tomato plant for our garden and couldn’t find one anywhere. We finally found one at a greenhouse- can’t wait until it yields!

Today we just did the usual. This afternoon, hubby went with me to do the C25K workout 4 again. He really helped push me and I did the whole thing for the first time!! I burned 500 calories and I feel great. I really need to get my exercise on again. I’ve been slacking a bit. So that’s my goal for the week!

I am still on track points wise. My weekly points are almost all used up, but I’m sure I can make it to Wednesday. Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. I struggle to lose even without using all my Weekly points....
    Frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your points!!! I love that your husband is helping you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing pics of your flowers!

    Why does the time on the weekend seem to move SO much faster?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...