SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weigh In Day

I have to say that I’ve had 2 on track days this week. Monday and Tuesday. I did not go over at all. So proud of myself for that and I’m going to try to keep that up and save the weekly points for something really worthwhile and maybe planned instead of just extra snacking at night.

I lost 1.8 lbs. this week!! I am about 1/2 lb from my lowest, so that makes me happy to know that I’ll probably get there next week. :) I’m really happy with this loss. I have EXACTLY 100 lbs. to lose half of my body weight. I weighed in at 244.

I feel so much better when I am eating right. I’m not bloated. I feel smaller. I’m happier when I exercise.

Have a great day!!

14 comments :

  1. FANTASTIC LETS CELEBRATE THAT WONDERFUL LOSS...YOUR BODY IS WORKING FOR YOU...HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT...XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Keep it up! Christina @ http://mommaof3ontherun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so hapy for you! That's super terrific. :) You'll be at your goal before you know it. Just keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! Great job!
    I've got an award for ya on my blog today - stop by! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo!! Good job girlie and sorry for taking so long to send you the DVD. I was SO GLAD when I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go!! You're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go! True dedication to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so true - we all hate to start exercising - but afterward...what a great feeling! Congrats Mae - missed ya, but glad you're doing so amazingly well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THAT'S HUGE!!!!! you have to treat yourself to something soooo great!!! way to go

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have about the same amount to lose! I know we can both do it together! I am with you all the way!

    Super congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...