SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 26, 2009

Where to Begin...

I feel like I am out of control. This morning I was a little higher on the scale than I have been, which is a good indication that I need to get back on track! I think I am eating to try to make myself feel better, and we all know that doing that does nothing for you but make you feel bloated and depressed.

I was finally starting to feel better from the asthma episode, and now I've caught a cold. So I'm on week 4 of not feeling well. I'm getting a little frustrated, but am trying to be patient and feel like this HAS to be the end of it. As soon as this cold is over, I should be good.

I stayed home sick from work today to give my body some time to rest and rejuvenate. I feel like that's the best thing you can do when you're sick and I always try to push myself to go to work and school when I'm sick. I have a midterm tomorrow, so I'll have to go back tomorrow. I feel rested but tired and worn out at the same time. I'm sure it was the best thing to do today.

I have a new heart rate monitor that I bought myself a month ago w/ my birthday money that I haven't even tried out yet! I can't wait! I really don't want to gain weight back! Weight loss has certainly been at a standstill since I started not feeling well. That's not a good place to be. I'm not tracking my points and getting zero exercise.

I think I need to begin by tracking everything I eat. Even if I go over my points, I have to start somewhere!

3 comments :

  1. Going back to basics is a great way to get back on track. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont go over your points allowed...thats the only way I was able to lose the weight...I kept to my points and didnt eat into my bonus points...

    I cant wait to read all about your training session with your new HR monitor, I cant train without mine how...am addicted to seeing how many calories I can burn....LOL

    Hope you feel better soon...I Hate feeling ill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good plan - look forward to reading how you are getting on with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...