SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Checking In

Today went better than yesterday did, that's for sure! I wrote down everything that I ate, except when I came home and put it onto WW.COM realized that I had gone over my points. Not a big deal because I have my weekly points, but just another reminder that I need to get back to planning out my meals BEFORE I eat them.

I struggled all day with staying away from foods I shouldn't touch. I had 1 cup of chocolate milk, trying to get rid of a sweet craving, and ended up having a handful of Reese's pieces too. But that's the extent of the damage today. I feel like everything else I ate was at least healthy.

I am going to make it a point to be brutally honest with myself. If I eat something I shouldn't, I am going to post it on here. Maybe this will make me be more accountable.

I thought I was feeling better today but then I started coughing at work deep down. Now I have a sore throat, and tired and achy too. My hubby has the sore throat this time around too. :( I really hope I'm not catching something else again!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...