SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Over the Top Award

Thanks so much to Jo and Marcelle for giving me the Over the Top Blog award. How very sweet of you both! :)

Overthetopaward

The rules of this award are:
Copy these 35 questions and change the answers to suit you then pass it on. Once you have filled it out, be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded! I have also seen this where you are supposed to use one word to answer, so I'll take a stab at one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? ottoman
2. Your hair? Dark.
3. Your mother? Cheerful
4. Your father? Smart
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Iced Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Running
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? Geocaching
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? thin
13. Where were you last night? in-law’s
14. Something that you aren’t? loud
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? BMW
17. Where did you grow up? Illinois
18. Last thing you did? school
19. What are you wearing? fleece
20. Your TV? ?
21. Your pets? Cats
22. Friends? Close
23. Your life? Wonderful
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? hubby
26. Vehicle? Stratus RT
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Old Navy
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? sick 
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Home
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Texas Roadhouse

I’m not going to nominate anyone at this time, but I think you are all wonderful! :)

3 comments :

  1. Love these things. So fun to read. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had always wanted a BMW, too, but one day I decided I'd rather have a brand new Suburban. We have a new-to-us Suburban, but wouldn't it be fun to drive one off the lot.

    I love that your favorite color is pink. I love pink, my kitchen is pink. Most people tell me no one likes pink because they hate my kitchen. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...