SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weigh In Day- Turn It Around Day

Weigh in day was not so pretty! I gained 3.4 lbs. I am positive and realize that today is the day that I am getting back on track. Yesterday was a little bit of a wake up call with indulgence in Halloween candy. I do not want to gain all of this weight back that I've worked so hard to lose!!

So far this morning I had:

1 cup oatmeal
1 cup 1% milk
1/2 cup peaches

I'm going to start writing down everything I eat, as I eat it. I usually just wait until I can come home and put it on WW.COM. I might even go get myself a cute little notebook for some added inspiration. We all know how fun those are. :-P

I must have RESOLVE today!!! I'll try to update when I get home from work to let you know how I've done...if I have time!

1 comment :

  1. My daughter has put on 5lbs since working in USA....she is feeling desperate as well...she says she wants to try all the new foods.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...