SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weigh In Day

Today I weighed in at 249.2. That's a 2.4 loss from last week. Not too bad considering I haven't been tracking my points, but I haven't been eating all that much either. So I'm happy with the loss! That makes a 4.8 loss over the month of September, and that's over schedule! :)

I am still not feeling well. I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me that it must be asthma. So he gave me more inhalers and told me to call him if I don't feel well in a couple of days. I'm not wheezing or anything, never have really done that, but I had asthma as a child. I am coughing like crazy though. No head cold or fever and everything is clear. TMI, I know! haha I just wish it would go away because I feel like I can't breathe and I'm choking half the time. I get out of breath from talking. Needless to say, I haven't exercised in a long time now.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up on posting on your blogs frequently! I promise I'll be back! :)

4 comments :

  1. Congrats on the 2.4 pound loss! That's fabulous.

    I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling ill. I'm under the weather myself, and it's just horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay 2.4 lbs that's awesome... you're going to have to reward yourself for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you at my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please check my blog....I too have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...