SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Any Loss is a Loss Indeed

I lost weight this morning, so that's the good thing! I had a .8 loss from last week, so I am back to where I was 2 weeks ago. That's progress. I weigh everyday because then I can see where I have been. For example, yesterday I weighed a pound less than I did today, but I only count the weight that I see on Wednesday. I got up yesterday and ran on the treadmill. I tried to pick up my workout a little bit. I have been walking for 5 minutes, then alternating running 30 seconds, walking 90 seconds. Yesterday I walked 5 minutes and then ran 30 seconds and walked 1 minute for the next 10 minutes. I do a total of 20 minutes on the treadmill and then 10 minutes on the bike. I am not up to getting 30 minutes on the treadmill yet, but I still want to get a 30 minute workout. It's kind of a nice cool down to ride the bike for 10 minutes. I am looking forward to the day when I can run the entire 20 minutes but I have to take it one day at a time and not try to rush myself or I will fail like I have in the past. Today is the Team Christmas party at work. I made an apple salad. I am going to limit my portions but enjoy the food.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...