SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Trial

Like I said in the last post, I feel like I am sliding off track. I have done so well up until this point and I really don't want to mess things up. My husband's birthday was this past weekend and so I made him a cheesecake per his wishes. I even made it out of the weight watcher's cook book but that still doesn't prevent over indulgence. What can I say, sweets are my weakness. I really need to keep them out of the house. Today was the company wide Christmas party. They catered in Fazoli's food (spaghetti, bread sticks, salad) and then all of the supervisors provided desserts. I got my salad with fat free Italian dressing, but the spaghetti and bread sticks weren't good for my points. For dessert I got mixed fruit, hoping that would be the best choice. I really need some help right now and I know that I am the only one who can help me. Since I don't have class in the morning I don't have to be at work until noon tomorrow. I am going to get up and run on the treadmill, hopefully that will make me feel a lot better. This time of year is always so hard. Today I learned that I absolutely have to plan before every meal. So Wednesday is my work team Christmas party which will undoubtedly be a buffet of every unhealthy food imaginable. I am going to have to limit my serving sizes and try to eat more from the veggie tray than from the dessert tray. I don't feel good when I eat like this so I don't know why I do it. Tomorrow is a new day and I need to take it a step at a time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...