SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weigh In Day

I just wanted to update quick about my weigh in this morning, probably because I’m really excited about it. :) I lost 2.8 lbs this morning!! I’m now 1 lb. away from my lowest weight. I set a goal to lose 2 lbs this week since I gained last week and I was thrilled when I saw I had lost more than that.

Hubby has been working closer to home and so that means he gets home earlier. He’s been working out with me after work! We went on another run last night and I was able to finish it again. Yay! I want to keep this up and lose those 20 lbs this summer, I’m 2.6 lbs. there. Looking good so far!

I hope to post more later on this week. Hope you’re all having great weeks so far! :)

8 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...