SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 24, 2010

Cats and Garden

The cats still hate each other. But they are at least starting to avoid each other now, so we don’t have to keep them separated. It’s the weirdest thing. We got Dudley groomed, trying to cut down on the cat hair and I can’t help but giggle every time I look at him.

May2010 006

May2010 005

tehehe, see what I mean? :)

We also have our garden again this year. It’s a little more organized than last year!

May2010 012

We have strawberries:

May2010 013

Raspberries:

May2010 014

Onions:

May2010 015

Pear tomato:

May2010 016

Beans (that we need to thin out), and peppers and lettuce:

May2010 017

Blackberries:

May2010 020

There’s more, but the rest isn’t up enough to take a picture of yet.

We also have some sunflowers planted again.

May2010 041

Can’t wait to see everything grow and get all kinds of fresh produce!

8 comments :

  1. LOL at your cat! I should do that to mine. We call her the hairy beast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! It looks like a great sized garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, your kitty cat does look funny with that cut.

    Good going on the garden, nothing tastes better than home grown...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEHE...I used to have to do that to my cat Bria...it was AWESOME! She seemed SO tiny...until the hair came back!

    Your garden is looking a lot better than mine...the heat is going to kill it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! That cat is hilarious, you'd better sleep with the door closed, he's going to get you when you least suspect it for doing that to him.

    Yum on the veggie garden, it looks great already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you on the garden! We are trying again this year and so far so good! I can't imagine trimming our cat - I think he would lose his mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful garden! And such healthy yummy produce! I would love to own a garden/vegetable patch some day soon!(live in a apartment right now)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed! Can't wait to see them produce :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...