SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The First Post

This Blog is to help me on my journey to being at a healthy weight. I want to lose enough weight that I feel comfortable and happy in my own skin. I have been dieting since mid-October and have decided to take it slow this time. My goal is to lose 1 Lb. a week (More than that is acceptable!!). I have dieted since before I can remember. I have lost some and then gained more back. I want it to be for good this time! I have currently lost 12.8 Lbs and I weigh in on Wednesdays. I had a small gain this past week.

The reason that I am starting this blog, other than what is mentioned above, is that I am starting to feel a little discouraged and I feel that writing down what I am thinking about will be therapeutic for me. I don't want to give up!!! I have to say I am feeling better already. :)

1 comment :

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! And may I say, GOOD FOR YOU!

    I find that you can really get in to this and it helps to keep me accountable.

    Hope you follow you on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...