SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 26, 2014

Weigh in Day

This morning I weighed in and lost 1 lb. from last week—so at least I’m back on the losing side of weight loss.

Got to get it!

It’s kind of embarrassing because I’m part of this special program and I have GAINED weight instead of losing it! Oh my. But I still have two weeks to meet my goal and if I stick with it I can definitely do it.

I cringe to admit this, but I’ve lost .3 lbs. since the beginning of September. Any loss is better than a gain at this point. Whew.

I got out for another walk this morning! I earned 5 activity points. It’s supposed to be fall but it’s supposed to be 80 today. I was super sweaty by the time I got home. I’m ready for fall weather!! Baby girl LOVES going for walks now that she can sit up in the stroller.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Things will get easier as your daughter gets older. First it will be she enjoys walks more. Then you'll be chasing her around! :) Next, she'll be wanting you to go all up and down stairs and slides with her, teach her how to ride her bike by running alongside, etc, etc. You are a new mom. 0.3 is DEF better than nothing! Yay for the 1 lb. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...