SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 5, 2014

Three Day Weigh In (First Weigh In)

As I explained before, I want Friday to be my weigh in day so this week I weighed in after three days instead of the full week.

Yippeee!!!! *jump for joy*

I lost 4.4 lbs.!!!

I am so incredibly excited because I haven’t seen a good loss like that in So So long.

It makes me wonder if my body requires more calories, than average, to make me lose weight. Whenever I count calories, I don’t lose very steadily and it seems like I’m always starving and can’t stick with it.

But on Weight Watchers, I feel like I am eating more, feel infinitely more satisfied, and lose more weight. Who knows. I’ve been told that sometimes you need to eat more to lose—but it’s so hard for me to wrap my head around that since I’m so used to the “eat less, lose weight” philosophy. Something to keep in mind if my weight loss stalls, etc. (obviously, I am eating less than what I was eating before joining Weight Watchers and while not on another diet)

So anyways, I’m pretty excited about my first weigh in!

9 comments :

  1. I found that when I was losing weight, there was definitely a point where my cals would go TOO low and weight loss would slow to a crawl-- all about finding that balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an AWESOME LOSS! You may lose totally different this time around because your hormones may be different after having a child. Who knows! That's amazing for 3 days! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats dear! you are more than a conqueror!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I just found your blog and look forward to reading more. I recently signed up for WW online (for the billionth time) and was glad to find a blog with someone else following the same program. If you know of others please it me know! Congrats on your great loss and on your little baby girl! One of the reason I want to lose weight this time is to prepare my body for pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the business and finance' students point of view, I appreciate your good work and the way you provide statistics, really amazing. If you are a student and thinking about to get writing college essays on GrabMyEssays service then visit this website for easy completion of your papers from native writers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...