SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Returning to Weight Watchers Online

Yep—I’m making that move (again).

In the past week, I have been researching cleanses, juice fasts, and 30-day programs where you drink shakes. I was feeling desperate and wanted to see quick results.

I finally made a random decision this morning to go back to Weight Watchers Online. I was on the verge of purchasing a 30-day program where I would drink shakes for two meals a day and when I saw the price I just couldn’t do it. And right about the same time, I got an email from Weight Watchers asking me to come back.

So I went for it.

I lost weight on Weight Watchers the first time around. Actually, I lost almost all of my weight that way. My only concern is that I will have problems with Points Plus again—but I think it will be different at this point because I’m certainly not where I was when I was on the program before (at a weight loss plateau). I am pretty confident that I am going to see results.

And it feels like home. It’s a program I’m familiar with. The Points system somehow seems less daunting than calories, at this point. And most importantly, I’m eating real and healthy foods—which I wouldn’t be doing if I had chosen the “lose weight quick” method.

I have just been all over the place with my ideas on how I’m going to lose weight lately. I tried calorie counting and my Body Media for quite some time and I am just not sticking with it. So something had to change.

So here I am  again! I have that 10 lb. goal and I really want my pedi! (and to see myself smaller!)

6 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm checking back on blogs after being away...

    I think you've picked a great program. It is something you'll be able to do lifelong.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to what you are saying 1 million percent! Ugh. I do the same thing and usually end up back with WW. You will find what works for you, whether it be that or whatever else you choose! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this, following a plan of sorts helps so much. It has to be sustainable and something you follow for life. I am totally anti fast fixes. We could all lose weight on liquid diets but it's not practicle long term and weight will go back on when you get past that basic 600 cals a day limit (that's the average for those things here). Eat well, eat healthy, if you need to eat, snack on raw veg, salad and fruit. You can do it and I'm right behind you .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I tried WW years ago & actually gained weight. Sadly it was right before my wedding too...lol I was looking into it again, just never committed to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited that you are doing WW again :) I started WW for the first time in March and I have loved it. I WI on Fridays, too! I have done Simply Filling from the beginning and really like it. Can't wait to hear more about your WW journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone has to write some pieces of papers for different purposes in their routine. People having writing skills perform this job effectively but those people who don't have writing skills feel difficulty while writing any paper so see it here writing services for your reports, presentations or assignments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...