SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend

Alright, confession to make here. I didn’t track this weekend.

It wasn’t intentional, but my new phone wouldn’t connect to the internet for me to track my points (hoping to get rid of this phone TONIGHT). So I tried, but ultimately gave up tracking. And I really didn’t watch my food intake like I should have.

So I don’t know how I actually did. There have been plenty of times that I thought I screwed up until I tracked my points and realized I was ok. My weight was up slightly this morning, but nothing major. I’m guessing it will be gone by tomorrow.

I was at my parent’s house with family and just enjoyed myself instead of worrying about every bite that went into my mouth. But I am back at it today.

Today is also the first day of a special WW program I am doing—so it was actually pretty good timing for me to have a weekend like that. Now it’s even more important that I keep it together!

And now a photo of baby girl from this weekend. Awwwwwwws can commence now.

20140914_132457-1

5 comments :

  1. Looking forward to hearing about the new WW program when and if you can share. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why weekends have to be so hard! When I lost YEARS ago, I would eat right on target all week long and then not bother counting points on weekends and would eat and lose great! But now I always end up eating extra points during my week and throw in the towel on the weekends. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alissa, I've been gone for way too long. Oh my GOODNESS!!! Your daughter is BEYOND cute! AWWWWW!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...