SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The scoop on my journey right now

It is time for a plan again. After a week of vacation, I am now on a trip for work for a few days. So that's a lot of eating out! I am going to try to make good choices and feel I have done alright so far. I also decided not to weigh after getting back from vacation. I told hubby how much I dreaded weighing and he said... Then don't... Give it a week, get back to normal and then weigh. Problem is, now I'm away for work. I plan on working out while I'm gone though and we all now that makes a big difference. We are hoping this is hubby's last week away for work too, so that next week we can both work together to lose some weight and get fit again. I am looking forward to that! I am sick and tired of feeling big and depressed about myself. I know it will help to have a partner in this! I have an action plan and I am confident that with some patience it will work. Next week will also be my first normal week where I'm not working a million hours and feeling tied down by a second job. I feel like a new chapter of my life will begin. I just have to make it through this week. So that's the scoop on my journey! 

3 comments :

  1. I know how you feel girl, i am going on vacation next week, and i am fearful of gaining a couple pounds. But going to try my best to not give myself a hard time and just go back to normal when i get back. Good luck girly, i am sure you will get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try something new and do the 30 day shred... I was in a rut for a bit and started the shred - I was addicted to doing it everyday and it was only 25 minutes. The difference it made in inches was great!
    I know you will get back into the swing of things! I am extremely jealous of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Alissa, you'll make good choices I'm sure. You made a great choice with your hubby, he sounds so wise. I love the "then don't weigh yourself" advise. He's a keeper! AND...he's lucky to have you too. Safe work travels!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...