SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 3, 2013

Mexico

I am back! Back to blogging and back in the good ol’ U.S. of A!

Hubby and I took a trip to Cancun, Mexico last week and we had a wonderfully relaxing time. It didn’t take long to de-stress and enjoy the beach, the sunshine, and the laid back lifestyle.

It was just what we needed with hubby having been gone for the better part of the year since Christmas. It was good for us to unplug and spend some quality time together as a couple.

I plan to do a longer post with lots of pictures, but I’ve got a busy week ahead of me, so the longer post will have to wait for a while. I will try to check in every day this week though!

Here is a photo of hubby and me on the last evening of our vacation. Such a beautiful place!

USCropped

4 comments :

  1. Wow! Looks like a postcard! Glad you got some special time away. Should I say welcome back??? Lol I'm sure you'd rather still be in Mexico! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM SO JEALOUS!!! lol looks so fun cant wait for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!!! Glad you and your hubby had a great getaway! Fantastic picture! Have a wonderful day, look forward to more photos! And take care during your busy week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...