SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weigh In Day

I lost 1.2 lbs for the week! I was so happy to see that. I was 5 lbs up on Monday, so I really worked to get that extra water weight off and it paid off. I have lost a total of 66.8 lbs. I couldn’t be happier with this week’s loss.

I lost 4.4 lbs. in the month of September. That exceeds my goal of 1 lb. a week, so I’m happy with that, too!

My goals for October are listed on the sidebar:

1. Lose 4 lbs.

2. Beat my 5K record of 42:21

3. Finish the 25 mile challenge

I guess this would be a good time to check up on those New Years Resolutions for 2010:

1. Run a 5k. – I’ve run two this year and have one more planned in a couple of weeks.

2. Be a better wife. – I honestly feel we are happier than ever. :)

3. Continue to become healthier- This one is kind of hard to track, but I went to the doctor and my blood pressure read as normal for once!

4. Get debt under control- Still working on it, this is an ongoing issue that we are tackling.

5. Weigh less on January 1st 2011, than I do on January 1st 2010!- I have lost 24.6 lbs so far this year.

So I’m still plugging along on those goals- it’s almost time to start thinking of new ones!

By the way, I finally decided on that 10 lb. goal. I am going to get a hoodie for my University. All of my hoodies are HUGE, and I’m surprised I don’t have one for the school I attend yet! So it’ll be a nice goal reward! :)

For breakfast, I had 1 cup of oatmeal with 1 tsp peanut butter and a small banana along with a cup of 1% milk for 6.5 points.

10610 001

This morning, I had Southern Pecan Cream flavored coffee with fat free vanilla creamer for .5 point.

10610 002

On my first break, I had a peach for 1 point.

10610 003

For lunch, I had the Veggie Tuna Wrap Explosion from my HG cookbook for 4 points. I also had a 1/2 serving of Special K crackers for 1 point.

10610 004

Dessert was 1/2 cup of light vanilla yogurt with 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries for 1.5 points.

10610 005

On my last break I had 6 squares of my organic coffee flavored dark chocolate for 2 points-This was a treat!

10610 009

Supper was another AMAZING HG recipe. This was Sassy Salsa Pumpkin soup. I was a little skeptical when cooking it, but this was unbelievably delicious and full of flavor. I also had more mysterious mushrooms (we lived!) which I found out are called Hens and Chickens. And we finished up the pumpkin yeast bread. All of this for a total of 6.5 points.

10610 010

I had lots of points left, so for dessert I have a S’mores sundae cone for 6 points.

10610 011

Later on, I had a slice of fresh wheat bread with some strawberry jam for 3 points, but I didn’t take a picture of this.

So that’s it for today! Hope you had a great day! :)

6 comments :

  1. WOW! I'd say you are DEFINITELY on track for your resolutions! So inspiring!

    Awesome weigh in, too! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics.
    Really that's not all I ever say!
    It just so happens that it is true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!!! Yay you for the weight loss, this week, and in total!!! YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And just imagine how much further you will get in the next 2-1/2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing SO awesome. You should be really proud of yourself! :) :) :) -Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news about the weigh in and month loss....as always I want to remind you I am proud of how you have tackled this journey and keep taking pics of your meals, most people give up after a week or so...am loving this part of your blog.

    I have been off blogging for a while due to hospital and then when I got home I really got hit with the down down emotions...but am slowly trying to get me back again...
    Then I have all the editing etc to do as I leave for Cape Town in 17 days...and have to have the jobs all done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...