SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 22, 2010

Weekend!!!

It’s FINALLY ALREADY FRIDAY? This week has just flown by for some reason- not that I’m complaining!

For breakfast this morning I tried something a little different as I was trying to use up some of the fruit in the house. I had 1 cup of oatmeal with 1/4 strawberries, 1/4 cup peaches and a small banana mixed in along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 6.5 points.

102210 001

This was delicious! A different flavor with every bite.

This morning was all about water and getting hydrated again. No coffee this morning!

The morning went pretty smoothly until I dropped my keyboard and locked up my PC completely- Doh! But I got things back up and running- oops!

For my first break, I had some carrots and Light Ranch for 1 point.

102210 002

I was so hungry by lunch time! I baked a chicken breast with BBQ sauce and a little sweet potato with brown sugar for 5.5 points.

102210 003

For dessert, I had banana soft serve for 2 points.

102210 005

And decided to have a truffle for 4 points (overestimate).

102210 006

On my last break, I had Pumpkin Spice coffee with FF vanilla creamer for .5 point.

102210 007

The rest of the afternoon went quickly. My very last customer was terrible, so that wasn’t the best way to end my day. I hate people who call for help but refuse to be helped. Communication is so important and if you won’t stop talking to let me communicate with you- we won’t get anything done. Lots of time is wasted with customers complaining and complaining when all along I had a resolution and could have helped them right away. But what can ya do? Hopefully this job will be part of my past someday!!

After hubby got home, we got packed up and headed out for a little weekend trip for our anniversary.

We grabbed Subway on the way. I had a 6” turkey and ham sub with baked BBQ lays for 8 points.

102210 008

We stopped at Culver’s for dessert. I had a single scoop of the flavor of the day- Mint Explosion. This was really delicious! I am estimating this at 10 points.

102210 009

I ended up using 6.5 weekly points for the day- but I enjoyed that ice cream and I don’t feel like I overdid it at all.

We made it to our destination and our hotel is beautiful! We can’t wait to explore the city tomorrow! Stay tuned for a recap! Smile Have a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. just read you're going to hawaii at 144 lbs. You'll be in the beautiful place soon. congrats on the journey and a great weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your breakfast looks good. I have oatmeal for dinner a lot and love to fix it up and have never tried multiple fruits. It seems so obviously good. I am going to start doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me want Subway with that picture. How good is Subway, right? :) -Natalia Baage

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...