SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Holding On and Letting Go

CSN Stores has contacted me again, so I will be doing another review on a product, but I’m not sure what yet. I certainly won’t have a hard time finding something because CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find anything from contemporary coffee tables, toys, tools, to cookware. You can honestly find anything and everything at CSN Stores! I’m looking forward to doing another review!

I sleep so well after going running. It’s sometimes hard to settle down and go to sleep, but once I do- I sleep like a log. I woke up feeling so refreshed this morning. But a little sore! I noticed this big bruise on the top of my foot this morning. Anyone get bruises from running? I’m kind of worried about blood clots because of the BC I’m on. I’ve noticed these red spots on my hands and backs of my legs before…I should probably tell my doctor that, or maybe I’m being paranoid.

For breakfast, I had oatmeal with peaches and about 1/2 cup of 1% milk for 4.5 points. We are really low on groceries so this was about my only option for a healthy breakfast!

101910 001

There was no time to go back to sleep this morning. I went back and edited the paper that I had written last night. I felt much better about it. Sometimes just writing something and letting it sit for a while gives you time to think about it and then add to/edit what you have written. I also had a ton of reading to do, so while I worked on that I sipped on some coffee. I’ve been known to mix flavors together with my coffee and usually it’s pretty good- but this one was a hot mess of a coffee. lol. I mixed decaf Dark Chocolate Truffle coffee with Hazelnut Cream coffee and then added FF vanilla creamer. But I drank it anyway for .5 point.

101910 002

On my way to school, I had a tiny Jonathan apple for .5 point.

101910 007

I was happy when I found out that my second class was canceled today. I wasn’t expecting that at all! This was the class that I was going to have to talk about my paper in. So that means that I’ll have to do it on Thursday along with everything else, so hopefully it will have to go quickly!

After class, I did some shopping at Old Navy and the mall and bought Hubby his anniversary present. I think he will like it! I tried on a size 20 pair of jeans at Old Navy and they fit! I didn’t get them though because I have a problem with the tops of the pants being really loose so that you almost need a belt. I don’t like belts, so I decided not to get them. But I was really excited to be able to fit in their jeans! NSV! I also scored some long sleeved workout shirts for $3.99!! I love that store!

I stopped and got Subway for lunch and ate it in the car in between running errands. I had a 6” ham and turkey sub with Baked BBQ Lays for 8 points. I could eat Subway breakfast, lunch and supper and never get sick of it! I LOVE SUBWAY!

101910 008

I picked up some groceries and ran a few more errands. I stopped at Starbucks and used the gift card my sister gave me for my birthday to buy Caramel Frappuccino Light for 3 points.

101910 009

This was absolutely delicious!

I got hungry later on in the afternoon but I knew I shouldn’t eat anything else because of supper plans, so I tried to fill up on water. But I was so hungry! So I ate 1 cup of grapes for 1 point.

101910 010

What I really wanted was candy corn and peanuts, so I’m going to call this another NSV. ;)

Our tree has done the strangest thing. It shed all of the leaves except for this one little clump of leaves that is still green. Really weird! I guess that branch doesn’t want summer to be over! You can see it if you look for it. :) I’m sure there’s a lesson in this. These leaves are holding on for dear life, but in the end it’s futile. Don’t resist change? You tell me. :) I guess it’s all about knowing what to hold onto and what to let go.

101910 012

101910 013

For supper, we went over to hubby’s parents to sort of celebrate their birthdays and also our anniversary. We had Papa Murphy’s DeLite pizza. I had 2 1/2 slices for 10.5 points.

101910 011

My MIL made a peanut butter frozen cheesecake type thing for dessert, and I have no idea how many points that was, but I ate a piece- and it was good. ;) No picture to share though!

But here’s a picture of Hubby and I at their place. They gave us this mum as part of our anniversary gift. Very pretty!

101910 018

Tomorrow is WI and I really don’t know what to expect after tonight’s supper. With the sodium content- you just never know. I was down from WI this morning, let’s hope it stays that way!!

5 comments :

  1. you ARE doing well (and look lovely and happy and MUM'y :)) and no no no fretting about the weighin either (she demands).

    sodium and waterbloat you can ALWAYS pee out.

    truly.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fitting in the jeans! I find jeans shopping so frustrating. I have the same issue with it being ginormous in the waist and jutting out the back. Boo! Ever watch What Not To Wear? They say to get that altered, but who has time for that?! LOL!

    Anywhoo, happy anniversary to you and the hubs! Don't worry about WI b/c you are doing AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day, cancelled class, shopping, fitting into jeans, pizza, desert, all sounds wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! And good looking food!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...