SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stress

Stress is getting the best of me. I had peanut M&M’s and 2 cookies today. Everything else has been on track. Yesterday, I had a candy bar. It just isn’t me to eat like that.

I can only take so long of going to work to get yelled at all day by unhappy customers. I’ve had enough of the work politics and drama. I’ve had ENOUGH!!! I’m looking for a new job but in the mean time I have taken the day off tomorrow to have some ME time.

I haven’t exercised in over a week. I’ve gained weight since the last weigh in. I can just hope for a miracle that I’ll lose it all tomorrow for weigh in.

This sounds pretty negative, huh? On a more positive note, I know that I am truly blessed with a lot of wonderful people in my life and these are the things that truly matter, not work. My health is also important though, and I need to keep on track.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...