SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mysterious Mushrooms and Water Logged

I stepped on the scale this morning and saw a loss from yesterday, but I am still up from weigh in day. So today I planned on drinking lots of water to flush my system out and hopefully I can at least stay the same at weigh in tomorrow.

I want to thank Marci for a One Lovely blog award. I am so touched that she chose me for the award.

For breakfast this morning I had Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal with milk and a banana for 3.5 points.

10510JollyTime 001

This was my first time trying this cereal and it was really good! I liked it a lot and only 1 point per serving is fantastic.

After hubby left, I went back and revised the paper I wrote last night. I just wasn’t happy with it and quite frankly, I stress out too much. But it made me feel better to revise it.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn’t, so I decided to read some blogs and catch up on laundry. I guess breakfast wasn’t filling enough for me because I was hungry a couple of hours later. So I grabbed a Chocolate Coconut Chew Larabar for 5 points.

10510JollyTime 002

This flavor is delicious! It was just enough to take away the hunger.

On my way to school, I drank the other 1/2 of the Naked Berry Veggie Machine that I bought last week. This was 2 points.

10510JollyTime 003

School went alright today. Like I said, my English major course is stressful. I hate talking during class with the whole class listening. I hate it. I always feel like I mess up or make a fool of myself. I’m smarter than I sound when I get nervous. So this was one of those days and I, of course, have to beat myself up about it. I have to tell myself that it really doesn’t matter. I am not perfect at everything and that’s ok.

I got to talk to my Mom on my drive home. She always knows how to cheer me up. :)

I forgot to bring a snack to have on the way home, but I survived. ;) I picked up some groceries, it seems like Tuesdays are the day to get groceries- everything is always on sale! I got avocados for .40 each- that’s a bargain!

For lunch, I had a salad made up of lettuce, a roma tomato, feta cheese, avocado, chicken and some light ranch dressing. This was 7 points.

10510JollyTime 004

I also had a small piece of whole wheat toast with whipped chive cream cheese for 1.5 points.

10510JollyTime 005

For dessert, I had 2 WW cookies for 2 points.

10510JollyTime 006

And then I had some coffee in my new mug (isn’t it cute?) for .5 point.

10510JollyTime 007

I had planned to sit down with my coffee and relax and read some blogs, but the internet was down. I thought it was a problem w/ our router or something so I spent some time trying to fix it before calling our internet provider- it was their fault and there was a big outage. So I worked on homework instead- not nearly as fun as reading blogs! I’m just glad that I wasn’t working today!

It came back on like 20 minutes later, but I guess it had been out for hours! I read a few blogs but at that point I decided I better just get some things done, so I kept working on my homework for a bit.

I got a fun package in the mail today!

10510JollyTime 012

More details on this at a later date- so stay tuned! You’re going to love this one probably as much as I do! :) But I’m a HUGE FAN of Jolly Time popcorn.

After finishing my homework, I went outside and mowed the lawn. I love the weather this time of year. It’s cool, yet comfortable. The sun shines so brightly and the sky is so blue. What better way to spend the afternoon than outside enjoying it? It took me about 43 minutes and I burned 200 calories. My HR monitor wasn’t tracking the whole time either, so it may have been more.

For supper, I had grilled salmon, goat’s beard (although I’m not sure that’s right…) mushrooms cooked in a little olive oil and a little bit of Panko bread crumbs, along with some green beans for 4.5 points.

10510 003

Hubby’s parents gave us the mushroom. It was delicious, but I am slightly afraid it is going to kill us. So far so good! lol. Here’s what it looked like:

10510 002

For dessert, I had a HG Chocolate muffin and a little ice cream for 5 points.

10510 004

I drank SOOO much water today! 14+ cups of water, plus my 4 cups of coffee, milk, and juice! I hope that helps for weigh in! haha

Tonight we went for a run. 1.5 miles straight along with walking the rest of the way for a total of 2.3 miles. I burned 353 calories. So I got in a pretty good calorie burn today with the run and mowing the lawn.

I’m happy with how I’ve done the past few days- so come what will with weigh in tomorrow. Well…that’s what I’m saying right now. ;)

This is what Iowa looks like this time of year. Kind of pretty at sunset!

10510 005

4 comments :

  1. Pretty farm-scape.
    That 'schroom, though....
    What?
    OMG. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Honey sunshine cereal SO MUCH! But it doesn't really fill me up. But 1 point is great for cereal!

    I hope weigh in goes well and all that water drinkin' did you some good. Also, I hope you're not up all night peeing, I know I would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to try that cereal, I'm all for low point choices!!

    Your desert looks AH-mazing!!!

    Can't wait to hear about your WI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! I am doing WW as well so I am now a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...