SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I stepped on the scale this morning to see that I was back down to my lowest weight again! What a great feeling. Now I just need to keep this up so that it will count on WI day! :)

Today is our 4th Anniversary! It’s hard to believe that 4 years have passed already. It really does get better every year. :) I couldn’t have asked for a better husband. (I love you!! Happy Anniversary!)

Hubby didn’t want to wait until tonight to exchange gifts. lol So we did that first thing. He really liked what I got him, so that made me happy! Of course he spoiled me again! He got me a new scarf and gloves. I’m in the market for a new winter coat since mine doesn’t fit me anymore- so now I can find a coat to match my new scarf! :) It’s very cute!

Fun fact: Hubby and I had planned on getting married in a rose garden- an absolutely beautiful place. But the day turned out to be very cold and there was a chance of rain- so we had to move it to our reception place- which was a fire station! So we got married in a fire station- how many people can say that? :)

For breakfast this morning, I had a slice of homemade whole wheat toast topped with PB and banana along with a cup of 1% milk for 6 points.

102110 001

Once again, I wasn’t able to go back to bed because I had a big test to study for! Kind of funny, my first test was on my birthday and now the second test is on our anniversary. I’ll hope that this will bring good luck! haha While I studied, I sipped on Hazelnut Cream coffee with FF vanilla creamer for .5 point.

102110 002

I studied for over an hour and I started to get to the point where I just couldn’t do it anymore, so I read blogs for about 20 minutes. I feel like I am so far behind right now, so sorry if I haven’t commented lately! :(

On the way to school, I drank a peach smoothie for 3 points.

102110 003

In my first class, I had my test. It went about the same as last time. I wasn’t sure how I did on that one either and I ended up with an A, so I’m hoping for the same on this one! The professor let us go after the short test, so I headed down to the union and got some veggies with a little bit of dip for .5 point.

102110 004

The second class was the one where I had to read my paper. It went fine- uncomfortable, but I made it through and I’m glad it’s over!

I headed home and cooked up lunch quickly. I didn’t know what to have, so I had the same thing as yesterday with some gorgonzola crackers for a total of 5 points.

102110 005

I had a No Pudge! brownie for dessert for 2 points.

102110 007

And I was feeling snacky and hungry so I had some snack mix for 4 points.

102110 008

And that made me full! Look what I received in the mail today- FINALLY:

102110 006

So I had to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte for 1.5 points.

My short work day went quickly and everything went pretty smoothly!

When hubby got home we left for our planned 5k. We had exactly 3.1 miles left to meet our 25 mile goal today! Don’t ask how that worked out? lol. Here we are pre-run! His hat is one of the gifts I gave him today. :)

102110 009

It was another gorgeous day for running. We ran the 4th of July 5k route in town. It took us 44:08 to complete. I burned 642 calories- Gotta love that!! The 5k’s are still hard for me, but I can tell they are getting a little easier. I don’t think my time will improve until I lose more weight- but who knows? We met that 25 mile goal though!!! WHOOHOO!!!

When we got home- I got right to cooking supper. I made a HG recipe for the first time- Teriyaki Shrimp and Slaw Stir Fry. I wasn’t impressed with this one! This is the first recipe out of her cookbooks we didn’t LOVE. I also had 1/2 a sandwich thin topped with whipped chive cream cheese for 6 points.

102110 012

We also split a bottle of Trader Joe’s Blueberry soda for 1.5 points- This stuff is so good!

102110 014

For dessert, I had a serving of Dulce de Leche ice cream for 4 points.

102110 016

Overall, I did pretty well today! I ended up using 3 weekly points. It’s been a great day today and I’m happy that tomorrow is Finally Friday!!!

Now we just have to get packed for our little weekend getaway… :)

9 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!! Today is my Anniversary, too! We celebrated last weekend, but today is the actual day! 15 years! Whew...seems like just yesterday ;)

    May you have many more happy years together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Mmm, pumpkin spice latte sounds great! Have a wonderful weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! You did great on your eating today! We were married at the firemans hall, not quite as cool as the fire station ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raw cauliflower and brocolli. Wow, I do love them but not raw. Well done to you for eating them raw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you both!!!! Hope you have many many more years of health, happiness and love!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for the 25 miles run, happy HAPPY 4th anniversary and great job! - angie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...