SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Around Here

These aren’t the best pictures, but this is how I’ve decorated for fall just a little bit. Nothing spectacular!

fall 006 

I keep this Halloween candy basket by the door- no candy in it until Halloween, though!

fall 008

A cute candy dish my sister gave me.

fall 010 

Fall leaves on the fireplace- that just sounds dangerous, lol. But this is an electric fireplace with fake fire. ;)

fall 003 - Copy

Leaves and a jack-o-lantern on the coffee table.

fall 001

This is kind of random, but my sister gave me these hot pads with Halloween cats on them- they definitely wouldn’t protect anyone from heat- so they give the kitchen a little Halloween decor.

 fall 011 

A delicious fall snack mix: candy corn and almonds.

  fall 012    fall 013 Hubby gave me this for my birthday, but it makes for nice fall decor in my office!

 fall 009

And on our stoop. I usually have a mum and more pumpkins but I haven’t done that yet this year.

fall 015

Tonight Hubby and I took a drive through a local park to see the fall leaves. It was so pretty.

fall 016

fall 018

fall 019

We went for a nice trail run tonight. Hubby had to push me to go again, but I’m glad we went! It’s so pretty this time of year with the leaves changing and the crunch of leaves as we ran- it was beautiful. We ran 3.2 straight and the total distance was 4 miles. I burned 640 calories- I’ll take that!!

3 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...