SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions

1. Run a 5k.

How I will do it:

  • I will continue to follow the c25k program

2. Be a better wife.

How I will do it:

  • Be kinder to my husband. Not that I’m mean or anything.
  • Be more positive.
  • Lots of hugs and kisses. :)

3. Continue to become healthier

How I will do it:

  • I want to be very faithful about:
    • getting my 5 a day
    • drinking 6 cups of water
    • getting exercise 5 days a week
  • Learn how to incorporate fun activities into our lifestyle. Examples, going sledding, maybe take up a sport.

4. Get debt under control

How I will do it:

  • Stop spending frivolously
  • Only going out to eat somewhere nice once a month, other than that, somewhere cheap once a week, max.
  • Check back in at the beginning of every month to see where we’re at.

5. Weigh less on January 1st 2011, than I do on January 1st 2010!

How I will do it:

  • Track points!!!
  • Plan meals
  • See step 3

6 comments :

  1. Nice set of goals with a focused plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goals and not overwhelming. You will have a wonderful 2010. Thanks for sharing. You have been very motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy goals you can achieve, you have not set out unrealistic goals for yourself.

    Remember to make your man feel that he is the best thing since slice cake, men love their ego boosted...if we dont do it someone else will...
    Its a lesson I've learned in life as most of my boyfriend and ex cheated on me with other women, was not good at boosting them...but now very good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on setting goals! I wouldn't say those goals are easy. I know you will do a great job! I am here to support you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals for the year, I also love the blog's new look

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...