SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 15, 2010

Just an Update

I am on day 5 of being totally back on track and it feels so good. My body feels smaller. My husband often comments, “You are losing weight!” and compliments me on how much smaller I’m getting. My clothes are fitting looser and it’s a wonderful feeling.

I have made it point to use my weekly points a little differently than I have in the past. It seems like I started to get in that rut where I’d use all of my weekly points to have extra snacks in the evening. So, instead of my eating 31 points a day, I’d have 5-6 more points a day. What I’m trying to do now is to use them when I have planned in advance. They’ll be for special treats instead of mindless snacking. I’m not expecting perfection out of myself, sometimes I feel like a snack and the beauty of WW is that nothing is off limits. But, for the majority of the time, I want to save them for something more special.

I am happy to say that I did my c25k all 3 days this week! I am planning on getting another workout in tomorrow, since I took yesterday off, to complete my 5 workout days for the week. I know exercise is the key, it’s just making myself do it. Does it ever get to the point where you don’t keep trying to come up with excuses in your head for why you shouldn’t workout today? haha

My eating has been under control. We are running out of fruit and it’s time for groceries tomorrow! I had to go through the cupboards and find some canned fruit to pack in our lunches today because we’re out of all the fresh fruit, except for apples. I am trying to learn to deal with hunger. It’s ok to be hungry. I’m definitely not starving!

I did meet a new low on the scale today. It doesn’t OFFICIALLY count until weigh in day- but I sure hope it keeps going lower!!

I’m really looking forward to this weekend. It’s great to be back in school and back to a schedule. I need everything to be orderly for my mind and my health. Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning, especially! :) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

10 comments :

  1. Hurray! I'm so glad to see you in better spirits. I hate to work out but always feel good when I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Does it ever get to the point where you don’t keep trying to come up with excuses in your head for why you shouldn’t workout today?"

    No - LOL!

    It doesn't happen often, but there are times I really have to kick my arse to get up and go. But you know - you never, ever regret it once you go!

    Bravo on the C25K!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post - so positive and upbeat. I'm glad you peeked at the scale just to confirm what you are already feeling!!

    I used to have more excuses for not working out than I had fingers and toes to count them on. These days I generally workout without too much complaining because I honestly miss it when I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for 5 days OP!!! keep it up :) loving your positive-ness (not sure if that is a word) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great, you are doing soooo well!!! I'm sure you'll have a great weigh in. Congrats for staying on plan 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so fantastic! Yeah!

    I gave you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love WW for that reason as well..
    While losing weight I only used my Activity points - and I only had 20 points a day allowed...so it got me out to train and try get an extra 5 or 8 points daily.

    You doing well...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, glad things are going so well for you now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's an award waiting for you on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always wonder what to do with those flex pts. I use them occasionally but i usually never use all of them. I do however eat my activity points!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...