SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Exhausted

It’s been a busy weekend with family and getting prepared for the funeral. Grandma’s funeral was yesterday. The whole day was emotionally draining and I am exhausted today. I have today and tomorrow off and think I’m going to need it to re-coop.

But now it is time to move on with life. It’s so hard to lose someone you love. We have been lucky so far, having this been the first family member, that we really knew, to pass away.

My eating hasn’t been the best, but not absolutely terrible either. I’ve been below last week’s weigh in, so hopefully I will have some sort of loss. I am ready to start eating very healthy again.

School starts next Monday. I have mixed feelings about that. Christmas break always makes you start to relax and by the time you have started to relax it’s time to go back. It’s always hard to be motivated in the Spring semester. But hopefully only 3 semesters left!

Not much else to say, just wanted to check up and let you know what’s going on!

8 comments :

  1. Aw Mae. I am so sorry about your grandma. I know how tough that can be. I lost my grandpa several years ago and it was heartbreaking for me. He was such an inspiration to my "foodie" side of me.

    I am always hear to listen and offer words of encouragement to you.

    As far as school, just finish with a bang! Go out with your head up and finish strong. You can do it.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it was such a hard holiday season for you. I'm also glad to see you haven't lost sight of the goal you've been working towards. Use this time before school starts to do something nice for yourself each day, paint your toes, listen to a fun song, read those non text books that you will have to leave behind soon. We're rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your Grandma's passing and the stress over the holiday season. I'm glad that your scale is showing a loss - kudos to you on losing during this stressful time.

    School is almost done for you! I know how hard it is to stay strong to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My condolences on your grandmother. Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hug to you as losing someone you love is so hard, I have lost many in my time so share with you and understand the loss you are experiencing.

    Take care of yourself...exhausting is not good for one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your grandmother!

    I'm glad that I stumbled upon your blog though!

    Tiff
    www.project365th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother! Take care of yourself and I hope that your weigh in goes well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mia

    I had to reply to your comment on my blog.
    There are other sweeteners that are good - so it does not mean you dont have to eat low fat or fat free yogurt - just make sure it doesn't have the bad stuff in it. I bought 0,1% yogurt today as well to take the difference between the 2.1% as the point value is different by one point..which all adds up the end of the day.
    I am still using sweetner in my coffee, but without A - and so on...so please just look and see where you can cut back...are you a soda lover?

    I hated water but since being in hospital I have been drinking 3L a day...I need my kidneys to flush themselves as cortisone affects them...
    I will continue to drink water, today was reading Bob Harpers book and he says WATER, WATER, WATER...not soda,soda,soda, that is advice I can take on board.
    Please look into this carefully...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...