SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back on Track: Weigh in Day

I’m feeling much better this morning and so ready to get back on track. I know I keep saying that, but I am confident that today is the day.

I stepped on the scale this morning and had a 2.2 lb. loss. I’m still 2.2 lbs above my lowest, but I’m very happy with today’s loss! If I am eating healthy I should be able to get back down to my lowest in no time at all.

Today is my last day off. I’m feeling better than I did yesterday. Another good night’s sleep and just relaxation is what I needed. I had a good breakfast this morning. A few more points than I would normally allow, but everything felt healthy and right, so I don’t care. :) I love being able to cook good meals for myself when I’m at home. When it’s off to work, I have oatmeal or cheerios everyday. Don’t get me wrong, I love them, but it’s always nice to have something different. This morning I whipped up an egg white omelet! So good!

We are in for another big snow storm. Today is only 1-2 inches. But tonight they’re calling for 3-7, with blowing and drifting snow tomorrow. We’ll see what actually happens!

I’m going to get together a workout schedule for the month like I used to do. It always helps me to feel organized and in control. I have lists and schedules for everything. :) Today, I’m going to do the 30 Day Shred. This will be my first exercise in quite a while and this sounded more appealing than running today. Why do I feel guilty for not running? Exercise is exercise, right? I’m so ready for spring to be here. I love to run outside and bike, etc. A few more months!

9 comments :

  1. So good to hear you are feeling happier and more upbeat about your weight.
    The amount you gained is nothing in the bigger picture, you will get that off in no time.
    I'm happy with my very small gain with being in hospital and tracking as best I could...but now worry as I need longer to heal and that means longer before I can get active...
    Its all in my head I tell myself - LOL

    I love the american oatmeal. Sarah brought me some from the American army base, so had my first taste this morning...loved it, am hooked as well now.

    Tell us all about the 30 day shred, saw the video while Sarah was here - looks good, and she also started yesterday, so keen to follow you girls while I sit in my chair and do chair aerobics...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 day shred is really the hardest i think ive done
    i have a heart rate watch and i basically broke the levels up today so the first one is 200 calories the 2nd is around 250 and the 3rd for me was 170 but i didnt push myself as hard as i could have i was exhausted by the 3rd level lol

    but just so you get a clue of what these dvds are burning calorie wise
    i hope it helps you cuz for the longest time i ahd no idea but i got this watch for christmas and its great

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a great job! You are doing awesome! I will be doing the shred for the first time on Friday. I will let you know how it goes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, congrats on your success to date!

    Second, what kind of oatmeal do you prefer? I'm new to WW and unsure which one to buy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the great loss! You can do that again this week and get back to your lowest weight!!!
    I can't wait for Spring, either - this weather is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you on your weight loss! I know you are so excited. I'm clapping for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear that you loss. Keep it up and remember we support you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you on kicking those pounds to the curb for good!! Have fun with the shred :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...