SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Awards and Such

Thank you so much for these awards. I was given the Beautiful Blogger Award by Jenn, Foodie Girl, and Spunkysuzi. It means so much to me to know that you enjoy my blog. I certainly enjoy all of yours! If you haven’t checked out these women’s blogs…DO so!!

Beautiful_Blogger_Award

The rules are that I need to tell you all 7 things you may not know about me, then pass on the award to 7 more beautiful bloggers. Here we go!

  1. I’m a Junior in college. That being said, I’ve been in college for 5 years now. I completed the first two years and received my Associates in Arts. I took 1 year off to get married and move to a different state. Now that I am back in school I only take 2 classes at a time. So I will graduate eventually! I’m an English major. I hope to get a job writing. I would LOVE to be able to work from home someday.
  2. I LOVE to sing. I was in choir in High School and wish that I could be again. I sing all the time.
  3. I work in customer service and handle all of those angry customers. I’m the second level of support, so I get the really mad ones!
  4. I hate peas with a passion. I have tried to eat them numerous times thinking as an adult I would outgrow this, but it’s never happened!
  5. I have two cats. Daisy and Dudley.
  6. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to be a writer. This started when I was in second grade. I thought I would be a teacher for a short stint, but I’m back to wanting to be a writer again. I love researching and writing papers. I know, weird, right? It’s what I love to do.
  7. I grew up in a family of 6. I’m one of the middle children.

Now, here are 7 bloggers that I love to read. Just because you’re not on here, doesn’t mean I don’t love your blog! I’m going to choose different people from the ones who gave me the award to spread the award a little further. I love all of your blogs! These are in no specific order.

  1. Lori
  2. MizFit
  3. Lyric Girl
  4. Marcelle
  5. Darci
  6. Hallie
  7. Katie

Be sure to check out all of the above blogs!

I was also tagged in the Happy 101 by Lori. I have to list 10 things that make me happy and then list 10 others to do the same.

happy_101_thumb

  1. My husband- He’s my best friend and makes life wonderful.
  2. Vacations to the beach.
  3. Being with my whole family. This doesn’t happen as often as I’d like it to since we all live in different areas.
  4. Getting in a good workout after talking myself into it.
  5. Music
  6. Sunshine
  7. Finding a good deal.
  8. Weekends
  9. Good books
  10. Getting comments on my blog. I love all of your comments and they mean so much to me.

Maybe this is cheating, but I’m going to nominate the 7 that I listed above along with 3 more. :)

  1. Becca
  2. Happy Texans
  3. Julie

3 comments :

  1. Yay I like these things. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the awards - totally deserved! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you sweet!! Thank you!!

    I'll be sure to pass it along :)

    Happy Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...