SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 1, 2009

Things I’m Proud of

I enjoyed Bvar’s post over at onmyway100. It has such a positive note that I thought it would be beneficial for me to post what I am proud of too!

1. I ate lots of fruits today!

2. I biked 10 miles this past weekend

3. I didn’t eat anything from the vending machine today

4. I went on a walk on my break for an extra activity point

5. I am getting back on track!

It’s important to give yourself a pat on the back for how great you really are doing! I invite you to do the same thing! What are you proud of?

2 comments :

  1. love this...it's great to recgonize your achievements!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for mentioning me. All of the items on your list are so worthy of being proud of. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...