SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 11, 2016

Weigh in Day: Onward and Downward!



Whew! What a week.

After being incredibly low energy on Tuesday, I came down with the stomach flu on Wednesday. I felt normal by Saturday. In the mean time, Little Miss Sunshine came down with it and still isn't 100% yet. Hubby came down with it early this morning!

It is absolutely horrible. The worst part about it is the terrible body aches and pain. I've never experienced a bug quite like that before. Usually there are a few aches, but not like this. I literally felt like I couldn't move, and so does hubby!

Little Miss Sunshine is a little trooper though--still spinning in circles and being her normal self most of the time. She's just very clingy and holds her tummy so I know she doesn't feel well. Poor baby! She's being quite spoiled...oh dear.

I'm glad I was the first one to get it so that I can hold things together now. Hubby was able to take the day off when I was really bad so I could sleep basically all day. Thank goodness.

Anyways, I had to cancel my personal training session for this morning. I was nervous about it so I'm not too disappointed. But seriously, I will reschedule it. I'm learning that anything I feel nervous about, or try to come up with excuses for why I should put it off, is something that I should probably face!

Alright, down to business! Weigh in Day.

I lost 3.7 lbs. which brought me to my lowest weight yet! I've lost a total of 24.2 lbs.! I'm on the losing side again and that's so inspiring.

I also measured again and I've lost over 25 inches! So exciting. I'm getting smaller and feeling great.

My energy levels have improved drastically--well, except when I'm up in the night taking care of sick people!

After hubby got home from church yesterday and Little Miss Sunshine was down for a nap, I had to get out of the house. I went to another location of Planet Fitness--once again I tried to talk myself out of it because for some reason I'm afraid I will stand out, be made fun of, etc. etc. But I went anyways!

I did a 30 minute workout on the treadmill. That's all I've been brave enough to do so far. But the exciting thing is that in the last 15 minutes, I ran a few intervals! That's right. I ran! I didn't feel so lethargic and "heavy". It used to feel like I just did not have the energy to even walk on the treadmill. It's totally different now. I was even using an incline.

After that, I sat in a massage chair and it felt incredible. It even massaged my legs and by the time I was done I didn't feel any tightness in my muscles. I love my gym!!

In other news, hubby has lost 22 lbs. and 23". He looks great! He'd like to lose a few more pounds before he transitions to maintenance. I'm proud of him!

I'm so excited to see my transformation within the next few months, especially since I'm adding in some workouts and will be added strength training.


How was your week? Did you lose or gain this week?


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...