SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 20, 2014

What’s your Thanksgiving Day plan?

My philosophy is to enjoy food on special occasions instead of trying to avoid the deliciousness and end up feeling deprived, which often leads to over eating and feeling guilty. That’s just me.

So my plan for Thanksgiving Day is to eat an on plan and healthy breakfast, but allow myself to eat off plan food for lunch and for supper (if I want to). And I don’t mean go on a crazy eating spree—I just mean that I will eat foods I wouldn’t eat 99.9% of the time. Of course, I plan to complete the #THB5K, so I will be getting in a good amount of activity, too.

Friday morning, it will be back on plan 100%. And that’s actually not all that hard to do since I love my new way of eating anyways.

What’s your plan?

1 comment :

  1. My plan is to soak up every single minute with family the food is just a added bonus ;)
    We moved about 7 months ago so we don't get to see ours families as often as we would like.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...