SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 7, 2014

For the Mommies out there

Behind every great kid...

(source)

I saw this quote on Facebook the other day and it offered comfort to me.

I am a worrier and it’s no surprise that after having a child, I worry about everything mom related. I’m sure that as baby girl grows, my worries will change and possibly become greater. But this quote makes me feel a lot better about my constant worrying that I am “screwing it all up”.

I have a happy baby girl full of smiles and giggles and that doesn’t just happen. I must be doing something right.

For any mommies out there like me, give yourself a break and a pat on the back. You’re doing just fine.

2 comments :

  1. That's a good one! I need it more often than not.

    P.S. Really looking forward to hearing about your new diet plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, kids are so forgiving. I can't tell you how many times I feel like a complete dog. 80% of the time I guess I would consider myself a "good" mom. But the 20% in my mind ruin all that. But yet my kids will write me letters telling me how I am the most wonderful mom in the world. My littlest girl, 7, constantly says, "Mommy, you don't need to lose weight. You aren't fat. You're beautiful." Ughhhh. Lol Sienna is gonna be just fine! You're a good mom.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...